Jetstar Jobs – Jetstar is hiring for Flight Operations Analyst in Singapore. Stay Connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone!
Flight Operations Analyst
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Working with Engineering department to perform as MEL administrator to amend MEL and get approval from CAAS.
- Ensure AD/SB/Mod tracking from Engineering, advise and follow up with technical management pilot.
- In charge of Flight Operations technical Review and Assessment (FOTRA), to publish and follow up.
- Assist Compliance manager to provide Weight and Balance Training(on site and learning ) and qualification of GHA.
- Understanding Airport and Route data and ensure relevant Manuals are up to date.
- Working with relevant stakeholders to collect and compile these information for validation and approvals.
- Assist Compliance Manager in the validation of Aircraft Performance Data for analysis.
- Plan and ensure aircraft stay within LVO CAT II requirements.
- Provide support as a Secretariat for meetings when required.
- Upkeep the Change Management Online repository and ensure Stakeholders’ timely approval. Follow up on the Change Items when required.
- Ensure upkeep of manuals and documents in JEN website.
- Support in other EFB and compliance projects.
- In charge of CORSIA fuel data collection and other fuel requested report.
- Will be train as Internal AAMP approved tester.
- Any ad-hoc project as required.
To be considered for this role, you’ll have
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline or equivalent
- Entry level graduates in Engineering / Aviation field of study is welcome
- Experience in a data collation and analysis or Lean Sigma training preferred
- General understanding of airline regulations relating to compliance
- Demonstrate ability to work under pressure, balancing multiple time sensitive matters
- Ability to work well with all level of stakeholders
- System savvy and have systematic thinking process
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel