Quest Global Careers 2019
Quest Global India Careers 2019
Jobs in Bangalore
• Bachelors in Mechanical/Production Engineering or equivalent.
• 4 to 8 years of experience in CAD and CAM, CNC Programming using UG NX, Post Processing, and Modeling- UG NX.
• Extensive Hand on experience in Both Turning and Milling CNC Programs including 5-Axes Programming.
• Good Knowledge in Cutting tool Selection. Prove out of CNC programs in coordination with Shop floors.
• Process planning and tool design.
• Experience in Aerospace manufacturing industry and products are preferred.
Other Preferred Skills:
• Knowledge of Drawing Interpretation and GD&T.
• Hands on experience in various manufacturing process and process design.
• Knowledge in Tool Design – Jigs and Fixtures and inspection gauges.
• Knowledge of Special Process like Heat Treatment and Chemical Processing.
• Knowledge of Inspection equipment and inspection techniques.
• Knowledge of Solid modeling and drafting software’s like Unigraphics.
• Knowledge of aerospace quality management systems and standards.
• Experience in resolving quality and yield issues in production environment.
• Good team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Candidate can be assigned to any of the below four areas of work.
• India Supplier Projects: Should provide Technical assistance to suppliers for Manufacturing Process establishment. Responsible for on time and zero defect delivery from suppliers. Should Liaison with other functions for timely completion of project activities.
• Should Cost Estimation: Perform Cost estimates for detail Mechanical parts and assemblies.
• Production Engineering: Process plan, stage drawings and Tool Design for customer Manufacturing sites.
• Work with customer Manufacturing Sites – CNC programming, SPC and TPM projects
Total Years of Exp