Website Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways Careers 2017
Component Technician – Safety Shop
Let your career take off with the World’s Leading Airline, Etihad Airways. Work in the forefront of the aviation industry, with the airline that has reimagined the flying experience through its pioneering products and services.
Etihad Airways are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join the Component Services team. As Component Technician – Safety Shop you will add immediate value by carrying out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, repairs of all Mechanical components, and track approved modification operations to permitted aircraft components in compliance with technical and legal procedures and regulations.
This role will unlock opportunities for you, enabling you to further develop your expertise within a progressive culture where a huge emphasis is placed on investing in the best talent.
- Policies and Procedures
Follow all relevant policies, processes and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Day-to-Day Operations
Implement the day-to-day standard operations assigned to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures. Refer to supervisor for complex tasks which may require exceptions to procedures
- People Development
Supervise the activities and work of subordinates to ensure that all work within a specific area is carried out in an efficient manner and in compliance with the set policies, processes and procedures
- Safety, Quality & Environment
Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Perform approved maintenance work on aircraft components within area of responsibility and on approved schedule, to ensure compliance with internal procedures and external regulations
- Inspect, test and troubleshoot parts, assembly, disassembly and other component issues according to approved documentation (e.g. CMM) to ensure compliance with regulations and adherence to high standards
- Assist, track and document maintenance activities execution to ensure progression according to plan
- Track and report technical issues and anomalies to senior team members in a timely fashion to ensure their speedy resolution
- Maintain and oversee tools and equipment in compliance with policies and procedures to ensure proper function and appropriate housekeeping
- Coach, train and assist junior team members to contribute to skills development and knowledge of standards and procedures
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Diploma (2 years or more).
- Minimum of 5 years in leading technicians in component maintenance. D2 authorization (preferred). OEM training (preferred). Fluent in oral and written English language. Computer literate (Excel/Word/Access/Email).
- English Language Skills – Proficient
- Manual Dexterity – Advanced
- Policies, Procedures & Work Methods – Advanced
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.etihad.com/job/Component-Technician-Safety-Shop/349937501/ →