Website Bell Helicopter ( Textron)
Bell Helicopter ( Textron) India Careers 2017
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) is not only one of the world’s best known multi-industry companies, it is a pioneer of the diversified business model. Founded in 1923, we are headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.A.. Organizationally, Textron consists of numerous subsidiaries and operating divisions, which are responsible for the day-to-day operation of their businesses. While we take great pride in our long history, we are even more excited by the future. Our vision is to be the premier multi-industry company, recognized for our powerful brands, world-class enterprise processes and talented people. By placing customers first in everything we do, Textron continues to grow as an industry leader with strong brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Textron Systems and Greenlee, among others. For more details please visit www.textron.com
Textron India Private Limited in Bangalore was incorporated in 2004 under the Companies Act, 1956, to better serve customers of Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) around the world. This is a global resource that provides engineering and technological solutions for many Textron business units. We provide engineering and design services including but not limited to drafting, computer aided design, computer aided engineering, solid modeling, finite element analysis, sourcing, business development, marketing and other related activities and services in relation to the above sectors. Our facility has electronics labs and the potential for a vehicle and mechanical engineering workshop. For more details please visit www.textron.in
About the Business Unit:
Bell Helicopter is an industry-leading producer of commercial and military, manned and unmanned vertical-lift aircraft and the pioneer of the revolutionary tiltrotor aircraft. Globally recognized for world-class customer service, innovation and superior quality, Bell’s global workforce serves customers flying Bell aircraft in more than 120 countries. Bell Helicopter is home to a comprehensive customer support network made up of eight Bell Helicopter-owned support centers and five global distribution centers focused on fulfilling customer requirements. The company also has more than 100 Bell Helicopter authorized customer service facilities in 34 countries For more details please visit www.bellhelicopter.com
The Technical Publication Author/Analyst (TPAA) position is accountable for the aero-logistics analysis and technical writing involved in developing the documentation to support aircraft systems.
The primary responsibility is for the development of maintenance procedures supporting aircraft airframes, engines and mechanical systems for commercial programs.
The TPAA will have a working knowledge of Provisioning/Supply Support, Task/Maintenance Plan Analysis, Illustrated Parts Breakdowns (IPB), Support Equipment, and Special Tool List which span across multiple aircraft platforms, modifications, and development programs.
- The TPAA should have general understanding of industry documents and manuals and be experienced with multiple output formats such as MS Word, .PDF and Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETM). Added Advantage if TPAA will have experience with an XML authoring tool, S1000D Common Source Database, and Simplified Technical English.
- Experience in one or more of the Life Cycle Support disciplines to include: 3+ years of aviation maintenance experience (military or civilian), or 3+ years of supportability engineering or logistics support analysis experience.
- Must be a detailed oriented/self starter able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced logistics environment.
- Candidate must possess strong analytical skills and be familiar with Microsoft Office suite.
- Candidate must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Aviation Maintenance license or certification preferred
- Performs other duties as required
- Effective written and verbal communications
- A good team player
- Problem-solving skills
- Cross cultural work experiences
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.textron.in/job-details?cid=India&bid=&statevalue=&jid= →