Website Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways began operations in 2003, and in 2015 carried 17.4 million passengers. From its Abu Dhabi base, Etihad Airways flies to or has announced plans to serve 116 passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Americas. The airline has a fleet of around 120 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, with approximately 200 aircraft on firm order, including 66 Boeing 787s, 25 Boeing 777Xs, 62 Airbus A350s and five Airbus A380s. Etihad Airways holds equity investments in airberlin, Air Serbia, Air Seychelles, Alitalia, Jet Airways, Virgin Australia, and Swiss-based Darwin Airline, trading as Etihad Regional. Etihad Airways, along with airberlin, Air Serbia, Air Seychelles, Alitalia, Etihad Regional, Jet Airways and NIKI, also participate in Etihad Airways Partners, a new brand that brings together like-minded airlines to offer customers more choice through improved networks and schedules and enhanced frequent flyer benefits. For more information, please visit: www.etihad.com
Etihad Airways Careers 2017
Let your career take off with the World’s Leading Etihad Aviation Group. Work in the forefront of the aviation industry, with an airline that has reimagined the flying experience through its pioneering products and services.
Etihad Airways are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join the Engineering function at a Managerial level. As a Fleet Manager, you will monitor trends, operational data and analysis to maximize performance and efficiency while supporting the continuous improvement of safety standards and regulatory compliance.
You will manage a team of Lead Engineers that are specialist in B787 Avionics, Systems, Structures and Cabin.
Implement the Function/Department strategy to ensure alignment with Company strategy
- Policies and procedures
Implement relevant policies, processes and procedures and monitor adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner
- Day-to-Day Operations
Manage the day-to-day operations by providing guidance, encouraging teamwork and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards
- People Development
Manage the effective achievement of objectives by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff in order to maximize performance
- Safety, Quality & Environment
Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Manage and Control all airframe, Avionics, Structure, Interiors and components (except engine and APU) related Airworthiness Directives and OEM/Vendor service bulletins on the Etihad Airways Boeing 787 fleet. Ensure all mandatory instructions are assessed, decided and related document are issued and complied with in timely manner to maintain airworthiness and safety standards.
- Review component and system reliability issues and determine corrective actions to enhance on-time performance, reliability and reduce maintenance cost.
- Evaluate and verify engineering order issue in order to provide adequate approved maintenance data in line with the applicable regulations
- Develop and maintain quality procedures and ensure compliance.
- Develop and implement corrective actions to close internal/external audit findings and assigned TOR’s by Etihad Quality.
- Monitor and control CAMO projects with internal and external stakeholders for modification programs.
- Manage CAMO activities related to the EIS and Phase-Out of aircraft.
- Control and verify initial issue and revision of internal publications incl. Technical Notices.
- Liaise with the Fleet Airworthiness department for the issuance of the ARC.
- Analyse data and internal / external trends to identify potential risks and issues to support the adoption of timely and effective mitigation actions
- Monitor the achievement of KPIs and safety indicators to identify areas of improvement and highlight required initiatives
- Monitor trends and data related to identified safety / quality issues to ensure they are timely proactively managed and addressed
- Review operations regulations, procedures and specifications to ensure continuous update and improvement of operations / standards in compliance with new regulations
- Facilitate improvement initiatives to maximize OTP target achievements and cost optimization objectives
- Support in defining and implementing operating procedures and cascading to support alignment with best practices and compliance with external / internal regulations
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in the field of Aeronautical, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- More than 5 years of experience in Aircraft Engineering, Maintenance Control or Aircraft Maintenance
- Formal knowledge in aircraft systems engineering and B787 Level 3 type training course.
- Formal training and experience in GCAA Part M/CAR M regulations and valid regulatory continuation training for (Human factor, Fuel Tank safety, EWIS, Legislation Part M/CAR M, ETOPS and SMS).
- Proficient in operating cMRO
- Analytical skills – Excellent
- Communication skills – Excellent
- Leadership – Proficient
- Relationship Management skills – Excellent
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.etihad.com/job/Fleet-Manager/349773701/ →