Execujet Careers 2017
Junior Avionics Engineer
ExecuJet delivers excellence in a comprehensive range of business aviation services tailored to our clients and partners. We are dedicated to safety and strive for creating a fulfilling workplace through cultivating genuine, open and engaging relationships with passionate colleagues.
ExecuJet is currently seeking a suitably qualified person to fill a vacancy within the Maintenance department, based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The main objective of the role is to keep aircraft in working order through maintenance, repairs and inspections.
- Carry out fault diagnosis & rectification of aircraft defects under the supervision of Senior Engineers.
- Advise Senior Engineers and Maintenance Supervisor of any defects found or suspected on an aircraft, engine or accessory that may compromise safety.
- Ensure all maintenance work to be carried out I.A.W. Aircraft Maintenance Manuals and the relevant Approved Maintenance Schedule (AMS)
- To comply with the instructions in the EJME Maintenance Org. Exposition.
- Take on other duties within their capability as delegated from time-time
- To ensure the Hangar and Workshops are kept clean & tidy
- To ensure that License and Approvals remain valid.
- Minimum 5 years aviation experience
- EASA or GCAA license holder
- Type Rated on Bombardier Global Express, Challenger Series or Learjet Series
- Minimum 2 years Base maintenance experience
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to priorities workload
- Reliable and flexible to shift work
- Computer literate
- Team player
- Shift pattern as required – DXB
- 4 days on 4 days Off – DWC
- *Will be required to work both locations at Dubai Airport Freezone (DXB) and Al Maktoum Airport (DWC)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.execujet.com/en/company/vacancies/middle-east/junior-avionics-engineer/ →