Website Etihad Airways Careers
Etihad Airways Engineering, the Middle East’s leading aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) provider, has become the first organization in the Middle East to be granted approval to undertake major cabin design and modification.
Etihad Airways are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join the Airframe Services team at Lead level. As Lead Aircraft Engineer C certifier Base Maintenance, you will add immediate value by performing perform maintenance activities and certification in accordance with EY authorization, supervise technicians on all aspects of maintenance carried out on aircraft(s) ensuring compliance with all applicable standards and relevant technical data to optimise serviceability of aircraft(s) and support operational schedules.
This role will unlock opportunities for you, enabling you to further develop your expertise within a progressive culture where a huge emphasis is placed on investing in the best talent.
- Ensure maintenance performed is to the highest standards and in accordance with all relevant technical data (e.g. instructions laid down in the aircraft approved documents).
- Complete all aircraft documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Strictly comply with safety procedures while working within the vicinity of the aircraft to protect self and others and prevent damage to the aircraft and its equipment.
- Supervise Engineers on all aspects of servicing, defect rectification and maintenance carried out on the aircraft.
- Ensure that all maintenance performed on designated aircraft(s) is completed, reported and complete overview is maintained.
- Monitors aircraft documentation to ensure it is completed in an accurate and timely manner and ensuring that the aircraft are certified for release to service.
- Report immediately to the Base Manager when certain maintenance tasks are required which may potentially cause delays.
- Ensures the cleanliness of Heavy Maintenance facilities.
- Ensures appropriate and documented shift handover at the end of the shift duty
- Policies and Procedures
Follow all relevant policies, processes and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Day-to-Day Operations
Implement the day-to-day standard operations assigned to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures. Refer to supervisor for complex tasks which may require exceptions to procedures
- Safety, Quality &Environment
Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Valid aircraft maintenance license with C- Rating (EASA66 + GCAA).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of which 3 years should be within Base maintenance.
TRAINING & KNOWLEDGE
- Formal technical training in at least 2 EY aircraft type
- Excellent knowledge of line and Base maintenance operations
- Excellent knowledge of aviation regulations (e.g. JAA, EASA, FAA and/or UAE GCAA)
- High standard of English language
- High standard of computer literacy (MS office applications)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.etihad.com/job/Lead-Aircraft-Engineer-Base-Maintenance/328395501/ →