Website Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways Careers 2017
Etihad Airways is an award winning, global aviation group and the national carrier of the United Arab Emirates. Our goal is to be a truly 21st century global airline, challenging and changing the established conventions of airline hospitality.
Etihad Airways Engineering are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting internal opportunity to join the Supply Chain function at a Adminstrator level within the Material Planning team. As Store Keeper, you will add immediate value to the Supply Chain Organization by assisting, supporting and performning basic warehouse management and shipping activities, follow established policies and procedures to ensure monitoring of stock levels and timely replenishment.
This role will unlock opportunities for you, enabling you to further develop your expertise within a progressive culture where a huge emphasis is placed on investing in the best talent.
- Policies and Procedures
Follow all relevant policies, processes and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Day-to-Day Operations
Follow the day-to-day operations related to own jobs to ensure continuity of work. Work is reviewed at several steps along the way for accuracy
- Safety, Quality & Environment
Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Handle, store and daily monitor goods and items stocked in warehouses using appropriate tools, machines and vehicle, to ensure their availability and proper maintenance, in compliance with regulation and safety standards
- Carry out duties according to Safety, Health and Environment and Industrial Safety Regulation Manual, to ensure compliance with relevant regulation
- Assign Primary Receipt Number (PRN) to register the incoming shipments in the system as appropriate
- Verify entirety and quality of incoming goods to ensure they are compliant with business requirements, safety and quality standards
- Verify, monitor and handle returned tools and equipment to ensure their entirety and timely return
- Verify and highlight issues related to stock availability, entirety and safety compliance to ensure timely replenishment
- Handle and physically organize outbound goods to ensure compliance with export standards for global distribution
- Liaise with suppliers and providers to ensure timely and efficient delivery and storage of goods and items
- Monitor stock levels of recurring materials to ensure timely restocking
- Compile and distribute reports to internal stakeholders to support prioritization and management decisions
- Maintain and capture all required data in companies ERP-Systems and use additional software tools as needed to fulfill traceability requirement
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum High School certification.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in handling aircraft parts.
- Computer skills – Basic
- English Language skills – Proficient
- Policies, Procedures & Work Methods – Proficient
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.etihad.com/job/Storekeeper/350016301/ →