Seawings Careers 2017
Supervisor – Ground Handling
Functional and Line Reporting to: Ground Operations Manager
- Oversee Ground handling operations delivery and hands on peer / line duties engagement.
- Fleet Management – boats, vehicles, golf carts
- Efficient infrastructure and facilities
- Ensure highest level of service delivery
- Process Improvement – service requirement, training, special projects
- Team Management – Grooming Standards, Uniform management, Mentorship, Appraisals and growth plan et al
Apply if you are:
- Willing to commit minimum 3 years
- Have ground operations experience of minimum 4-5 years– can be in Aviation or Marine (preferable Aviation background).
- A Team Leader and have managed a diverse team
- Pro-active and forward thinker
- A team player
What Seawings offer:
- Unique scope of daily exposure to operations management in aviation.
- A mature and professional learning environment for holistic growth where performance is highly rewarded.
- A clear defined career growth and success plan with robust training and coaching.
- Opportunity for vertical and/or lateral progress.
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Participate in Salary Survey on Indian Aviation & Aerospace Industry- Click Here
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com