Website Tiger Air
Technical Support Representative (Engineering) – 1 year contract
Job no: 492843
- Serves as technical support subject matter expert in the following aircraft systems:
- Works directly and liaise with TGW and / or Lessors regarding technical issues.
- Ensures and oversees the Aircraft Maintenance Work Schedule at Hangar. Tracks to ensure aircraft will be delivered by MRO as planned.
- Assists MRO with issues with regards to maintenance Work Package and paperwork issues
- Assists with Crew arrangement to and from the Base Hangar
- Travel as needed.
- Possess at least a diploma in engineering, with applicable SAR66 (B1/ B2) license
- Be technically competent on the A319/A320 family of aircraft
- Experienced in managing aircraft operations, from troubleshooting defects and managing MRO in the delivery and execution of maintenance packages
- Familiar with CAAS rules and regulations with respect to maintenance on Singapore registered aircraft
- Possesses at least 5 years’ experience in aircraft maintenance, which include at least 2 year’s recent experience involving the certification of maintenance.
- Please note that this role is on a 1 year contract.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://bedifferent.flyscoot.com/cw/en/job/492843/technical-support-representative-engineering-1-year-contract →