Website Air Vistara
Engineering Department.... At Vistara, we recognise individual talents and celebrate collective achievements. We believe that every individual has distinct expertise, experience and passion that they bring with themselves that makes the team uniquely diverse and competent. We provide opportunities to hone these intrinsic attributes by providing an environment that fosters learning, continuous improvement, innovation and thoughtfulness.
Air Vistara Careers 2017
TATA SIA Airlines Careers 2017
Trainee AME B2- Line Maintenance
To meet certification requirements of Line maintenance Department and to ensure aircraft maintenance activities within the scope of MOE /CAR 145 are accomplished in accordance with the documented policies and procedures of TATA SIA AIRLINES. More specifically Trainee AME will
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist the AME in carrying out all scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance work.
- Have the required technical knowledge and carry out layover and all higher checks in his capacity on company aircraft.
- Track and report to superiors performed activities to prevent certification delays and impacts on operational schedules.
- Be responsible for all work carried out and certified by him on the aircraft under the scope of his authorization privilege and to ensure that all statutory regulations regarding airworthiness of the aircraft and company requirements are met.
- Maintain and improve his knowledge in respect to the aircraft, its systems and equipment, the civil aviation requirement of India and company policy.
- Ensure the quality of work performed on the aircraft due diligence is exercised in respect to safety for themselves and others, that all work carried out is appropriately recorded, certified and cross-referenced as appropriate.
- Assign tasks and coordinate technicians’ teams to ensure the smooth execution of maintenance operations in compliance with safety standards, regulations and internal policies.
- Ensure all worksheets, inspection schedules, logbooks, maintenance records are properly completed.
- Ensure that he is aware of all company operating procedures and fully understand all quality and technical reporting systems.
- Be smart and tidy in appearance so reflecting the company image.
- Be reporting all vehicle, ramp and aircraft unserviceability immediately to their designated Manager.
- Responsible to maintain their license current
- Mandatory Occurrence Reporting.
- Ensure discipline and enthuses team spirit understanding amongst his shift.
- Be aware of and comply with his / her safety responsibilities and accountabilities as defined in Safety Management System Manual.
- Minimum 02 years practical maintenance experience on A 320 OR Minimum 01 year experience as certifying staff (DGCA Licence) in category B2 on any aircraft in Group 1 under CAR 66. Maintenance experience on A320 desirable.
- Must have DGCA BAMEL/BAMEEC in E, I and R and must possess RT Licence OR DGCA Licence in Cat B2 on any aircraft in Group 1 under CAR 66. DGCA Licence and RT Licence MUST be current and valid.
Preparing for interview – Watch a video on DGCA CAR 145
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.airvistara.com/trip/careers/engineering →