Global Aerospace Logistics Careers 2017
Job Code: REF/HRS/SRF/17-0259 Location: Sas Al Nakhl (SASN)
Assist the Avionics Supervisor to accomplish aviation unit, and intermediate maintenance inspections, services, and repairs on all the instruments and avionics systems on the aircraft. Will also be responsible to:
1. Repairs, replaces, and performs operational/functional tests on instruments, radios, navigation and aircraft flight control equipment, stabilization systems, avionics systems.
2. Troubleshoots equipment and traces avionic equipment wiring harnesses using technical manuals and schematic drawings to diagnose and isolate faults and effect repairs.
3. Diagnose malfunctions using special and common hand tools, test measurement and diagnostic equipment.
4. Requisition aircraft parts, and maintain shop and bench stock for repair of aircraft avionics equipment.
5. Inspects and prepares forms and records in accordance with DA PAM 738-751.
6. Train host national personnel on the proper maintenance of the avionics/instrument systems.
7. Responsible for tools and equipment inventory assigned by the supervisor.
– High school graduate or equivalent. – Must have a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) license or equivalent. – Completion of a formal avionics training course from an accredited military or civilian aeronautical school.
– Must have a minimum of 5 years working with aircraft avionics and instrument systems in at least one of the following aircrafts: CH47, UH60, PUMA, PANTHER, DAUPHIN, AGUSTA, and/or FENNEC. – Required Skills: Thorough knowledge of common tools, special tools, hardware and equipment used in the maintenance of aircraft avionics and instrument components/systems. – Must be able to troubleshoot related systems and interpret applicable wiring schematics and technical data.