Jobs Aircraft Mechanic
Cathay Pacific Careers 2019
Perform aircraft maintenance to ensure a high level of safety, reliability, security and presentation required by customers, regulatory authorities and the company in a cost-effective manner.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
– Perform aircraft maintenance on CX aircraft.
– Perform additional aircraft maintenance as requested by CX Maintenance Control and Engineering Planning HKG (ADD Clearance).
– Perform maintenance and servicing of third party operator’s aircraft in accordance with the applicable SGHA. Provide a high level of customer service.
– Perform relief duties on other stations when requested to do so (by mutual agreement).
– Keep up-to-date with the aircraft systems, technology, processes and procedures.
– Service, maintain and clean station company ground equipment and vehicles.
– Monitor ground safety during aircraft servicing and maintenance and ensures that all staff operating around the aircraft adheres to general ramp safety practices.
– Ensure safe working practices are applied and accidents reported.
– Familiar with the local airport and company E&A procedures.
– Ensure all incoming communications are actioned
– Liaise with the Airports Services, Cargo and other CX airport departments to ensure maximum aircraft handling efficiency.
– Liaise with airport subcontractors as required during aircraft handling
– Familiar with and uses the available methods of communication such as VHF radios, Internet, Fax, Memo, SITA etc.
– Carry out the servicing, maintenance and cleanliness of all station company ground equipment and vehicles
– Assist with station engineering fire protection.
– Assist with the maintenance and cleanliness of the Engineering facility
– Maintain PC literacy
– Assist with the company material handling and storage procedures and customs regulations in relation to imported aircraft materials
– Assist with the maintenance of all station Technical Publications
– Complete station logs and records
– Action technical documents and enters data into Ultra main as per the company’s procedures.
Qualifications / Experience
– Ability to prioritize tasks and adapts schedules to deal with the unexpected.
– Demonstrates the desire to be multi-skilled.
– Good PC skills.
– Takes personal responsibility for tasks and decisions.
– Demonstrates positive attitude to workplace.
– Creates a “can do” culture.
– Ensures punctuality at all times (doesn’t let the team down).
– High standard of personal presentation at all times.
– Minimum 3 years Airline apprenticeship, or general aviation/military maintenance background
– Candidate must be in possession of a Permanent Driving License
– Candidates MUST have the permanent legal right to work & live in India.