Malaysia Airlines Careers 2019
Executive, Quality Assurance – Flight Operations (14406)
Jobs in Malaysia
Executive, Quality Assurance – Flight Operations
Manager, Quality Assurance – Flight Operations
MW – Flight Operations QA
Managing and planning the administrative sections of the Flight Operations Quality Assurance department to secure maximum efficiency. Responsible to monitor CSIS system and updating all finding into CSIS within stipulated timeframe.
- To plan annual audit schedule and to assist Manager Flight Operations Quality Assurance to carry out audit for Flight Operations Department. To follow up and ensure that all findings and observation raised are acted upon and properly closed as per time line given.
- To enter in CSIS, the annual audit schedule, audit report and closure on findings and observations in all audit reports. To prepare report with regard to Audit finding by Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia and Corporate Safety Oversight MAB.
- To conduct research and assess new/current aviation regulatory requirement, which may impact business and make recommendation to Manager, Quality Assurance Flight Operations. To ensure all Flight Operations Quality Assurance department finding response are filed and kept.
- To oversight and plan for documentation preparation for all department within flight operations. To support in develop, plan, and establish for audit policy within Flight Operations.
- To ensure all checklist are updated and current, align with MCAR, FOD, IOSA content. Such other duties as assigned by Manager Quality Assurance Flight Operations.
Qualification & Experience
- Degree in any related field with 0-2 years experience in aviation industry or
- Diploma in any related field with 4 yers experience in aviation industry or
- SPM with at least 10 years experience
Skills & Knowledge
- Competent computer skills in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word & Power Point)
- Attended Lead Auditor Courses (Added Value)
- Strong management and problem solving skills
- Pleasant personality and able to work well with others as a team
- Flight Operations document as part of Audit process
- To follow up with auditee via email and phone calls for audit finding response from all department within Flight Operations.