Boeing Careers 2019
Aerospace Jobs in Bangalore
Boeing India Careers 2019
Boeing India Private Limited Careers 2019
Boeing is the world’s leading aerospace company and the largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners and military aircraft, with capabilities in rotorcraft, electronic and defense systems, missiles, satellites, launch vehicles and advanced information and communication systems. Our reach extends to customers in 145 countries around the world, and we are the number one U.S exporter in terms of sales. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Job Description Manufacturing Technology Integration Engineers are needed to support the goals and objectives of the various Boeing commercial programs (737/747/767/777/787) and activities being conducted by Boeing Research & Technology (BR&T) in India at the supplier base, and the region. BR&T is currently supporting Boeing serialized production and the integration of manufacturing technologies. We are looking for engineers who can lead and work collaboratively multiple types of issues happening at supplier production facilities and act as the company representative at suppliers, sub-tier suppliers, and academic premises. The skills sets needed are engineers with material and process experience in the following technical areas associated with production processes: composites and composite part fabrication, metals and detail part fabrication, corrosion and finishes, fasteners and assembly processes. The person is responsible for
- Lead the India BR&T Manufacturing Technology Integration team, establish work statement and priorities, provide consultation with peers in US and Boeing India Supply base on M&P related issues and activities while keeping management informed. Initiate assignments. Determine and pursue courses of action necessary to obtain desired results.
- Interface with stakeholders in Boeing procurement and quality organizations and Boeing Suppliers to ensure M&P support is integrated with airplane schedule and rate requirements.
- Work with Boeing suppliers in the region to identify and address production needs related to materials and processes.
- Lead and participate in complex root-cause and corrective action activities to ensure manufactured parts and processes meet engineering and regulatory requirements.
- Lead cost improvement activities at Boeing suppliers as related to materials and processes.
- Manage audit programs to qualify suppliers to applicable requirements and production schedule need dates.
- Ensure materials, processes and equipment readiness for qualification.
- Participate in and provide feedback on various Research & Development (R&D) projects to develop new and innovative materials and processes to improve production quality, safety, and reduce production costs and flows. The projects may be related to composites, fastening and fabrication/assembly, or processing such as forging, chemical conversion/plating, etc.
- Lead others in work statement (team), assist in defining strategies and provide consultation.
Qualifications The successful candidate will have a minimum of 9 years proven experience in relevant application areas related to aerospace, automotive and related shop floor processes and demonstrate the following abilities: strong project management skills, engineering leadership, and prior experience with commercial airplane materials, parts, or processes with OEM or sub-tier suppliers. In particular, the following items are considered an essential part of the job:
- Flexibility to work on different technology areas and applications related to aerospace manufacturing
- Proven ability to work in multidiscipline teaming environments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Knowledge and/or experience in one or more of the following aerospace areas: manufacturing, fabrication, assembly lines, production control, and quality assurance
- Strong preference will be given to candidates with experience in Boeing design and build processes, and with Boeing material (BMS) and process (BAC) specification knowledge.
Engineering Test and Tech
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Education Engineering Bachelor of Science degree in Material Science, Mechanical Engineering, or similar appropriate degrees. This requisition is for international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in India. Boeing will not seek immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants; this is the responsibility of the job candidate. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVES AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award