Etihad Airways Careers 2019
Lead Fleet Engineer – Structures
Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Issue instruction, information, inspections, and other maintenance requirements related to AD, SB, VSB, SL, FTD, and MOM’s, via Engineering Work Instructions, Engineering Orders, and Technical Notices.
- Day to day continuous support to EY Light Maintenance, Line Maintenance, MCC/ FSE & Outstations, including responding and endorsing EQN (Engineering Query Note).
- Day to day continuous monitoring of defects on aircraft based on current work orders that requires coordination with MCC FSE, Fleet Planning, and Fleet Material, or other departments (i.e., Composite Shop, CCC) for prompt, efficient defect rectification.
- Ensure that the Structures Defect Repair Record (SDRR) are timeously submitted, post repair (If required).
- Aircraft ARC (Aircraft Airworthiness Certificate) renewal process, requires on-time submission of the finalized aircraft repair record (Aircraft and Component), Aircraft Dent and Buckle Chart (ADBC) are correct and complete.
- 24 Hour support to the operation in endorsing AOG EQN’s.
- Liaise with OEM’s for solutions for critical issues, repairs, and findings. Support in communications about warranty and insurance claims.
- Planning of heavy check Inspections & Repairs, and then the continues support repairs during heavy checks.
- Develop and implement procedures to continuously improve the management of structural defects.
- Encourages colleagues and is actively involved in the promotion of a positive reporting culture, by reporting any unsafe acts, unsafe conditions or safety risks
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree or Equivalent in the field of Aeronautical, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or equivalent?
- At least 5 years experience in Aircraft Engineering, Maintenance Control or Aircraft Maintenance
- Knowledge of EY Structural Repair Management procedures.
- Familiar with the application of Airbus/ Boeing SRMs (Structure Repair Manuals) and Structural Defect Management procedures incl. SDRR (Structural Damage Repair Record), EDRS (External Damage Record Sheet), EDBC (External Dent and Buckle Chart), and Defect management.
- Familiar with GCAA Part M/CAR M and Part 145 regulations and valid regulatory training for Human Factors, Fuel Tank Safety, EWIS, Part M/CAR M, ETOPS and SMS.
- Experience in operating the Maintenance Information System CMRO. Experience in AMOS will be an added advantage
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !