Boeing Careers 2019
Boeing India Private Limited
Manager – System & Analytics
Jobs in Bangalore
Boeing India Engineering & Technology Center (BIETC) is based in Bangalore, India and is engaged in the development of advanced aerospace and aviation technologies. Boeing Research & Technology (BR&T), India, which is located at BIETC, Bangalore is engaged in the development of advanced aerospace technologies. It has teams of employees consisting engineers, mathematicians and scientists that perform and Research and Technology development in diverse areas such as Aerodynamics, Structures, Materials, Manufacturing, Systems and Analytics. The employees collaborate with Boeing teams in Bangalore and across the globe to improve Boeing platforms, factories and supply chain in order to give Boeing a competitive edge in the global aerospace industry. This position will report to the Senior Manager, Systems, Support and Analytics group. The responsibilities of this manager include • Leading a team of skilled engineers in research & technology development in a wide range of areas that could use modeling/simulation, software, machine learning and artificial intelligence • Developing and maintaining the skill set of current employees. • Hiring and developing new employees to grow the team and its skill base. • Developing, planning and ensuring budget, schedule and quality of all projects • Developing and maintaining relationships/partnerships with Boeing internal customers, stakeholders, peers, and partners to develop collaborative plans and execute on projects • Leveraging local and regional universities and partners to improve Boeing technologies • Ensuring that projects will add to the topline and bottom line of Boeing • Communicating project and lab status to Boeing management. • Following, sustaining and improving all technical and administrative processes. • Following and advancing Boeing values of safety, integrity, teamwork, quality and diversity. • Adding to the intellectual property portfolio of Boeing. Desired Skills
- Strong written, oral, presentation and interpersonal communication skills. Be fluent in written and spoken English, and familiar with MS Office tools.
- Inspire teams and individuals to meet and exceed their goals.
- Deep and proven expertise in one or more areas such as: Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Software Architecture and Communication Networks.
- Experience of working in the aerospace industry and knowledge of design, manufacturing, sales and service of aircraft.
- Ability to develop technology roadmaps and research projects, through inputs from multiple stakeholders
- Work closely with a culturally and geographically diverse set of stakeholders.
Engineering Test and Tech
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
• Demonstrated capability in leading projects and activities involving research in areas such as modeling/simulation, software, machine learning and artificial intelligence • Master or Ph.D in Engineering/Physics/Mathematics/Computer Science or a related technical field. • Masters + 15+ years’ work experience OR PhD + 10 years experience in aerospace/automotive or related industry, with experience in Research and Technology development. • Track record in creating and deploying technology, creating intellectual property and publishing work in trade conferences and journals All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in India. Boeing will not seek immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants; this is the responsibility of the job candidate. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVES AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION.
Manager with Direct Reports
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award