Etihad Aviation Group Careers 2019
Etihad Careers 2019
Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Manager T&I Programme – Analytics
Etihad Aviation Group are looking for an experienced and passionate Manager Programme – Analytics to help develop, optimize and manage the technical analytics function at Etihad Aviation Group. The Manager Programme – Analytics is responsible for managing and delivering technology enabled projects; on-time and within cost and quality targets to achieve agreed business outcomes and benefits; adhering to governance frameworks, tools, processes, policies, procedures and standards.
• Business teams belonging to the Operations, Commercial and Enterprise Analytics
• Technical teams with the Technology and Innovation department, including Architecture, SAP Advisory, IT Operations etc.
• Project teams from other divisions, working on Analytics based projects
- Support in the definition of a compelling vision for the technology strategy for Enterprise Analytics across the group and deliver the strategy in a well-defined and structured manner. Strategic thinker and at the same time not afraid to challenge the status quo to restructure how we work. You will build the next level of analytics capabilities that will support our business decisions. Beyond optimizing the status quo, you are structuring for the future.
- Deliver projects in accordance with Etihad Aviation Group governance frameworks, tools, processes, policies, procedures and standards – ensuring all external supplier resources adhere to Etihad policies and procedures
- Establish, communicate and gain commitment to resourced detailed project plans / schedules to deliver the project scope, requirements and outcomes
- Organise, lead and performance manage a team of internal and supplier resources to deliver agreed project benefits within scope, time, cost and quality criteria
- Execute the project plan / schedule, reporting progress against plan highlighting deviances from baseline with remediation plans where project delivery dates are at risk, and managing all tasks, actions, and milestones to support delivery to the baseline plan
- Manage supplier performance to produce timely deliverables based on quality criteria and contractual obligations, and escalate any supplier performance issues
- Ensure mandatory PPM tool data is complete, accurate and timely enabling transparent reporting
- Establish, manage and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the project and business outcomes
- Effectively communicate project progress, budget, risk, issues, assumptions and dependencies to all stakeholders
- Effectively capture and manage risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies
- Effectively track, report and escalate actions and outcomes to support risk, issue, and dependency management
- Estimate costs to deliver project scope / requirements
- Manage and report project Capex and Opex budgets using agreed processes and highlight deviances from baseline and remediation plans where required
- Manage the approval of invoices in alignment with EAG governance based on successful completion of deliverables to time, scope, budget and quality criteria
- Provide feedback / suggestions to continually improve project management frameworks, processes and tools
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Over 7 years of experience in the field of Information Technology, specifically within Analytics and business Intelligence landscapes. Experience within the airline industry is beneficial, but not compulsory. An Agile Practitioner with experience in DevOps teams;
- Strong program management and delivery skills in managing multiple projects at the same time. Taking ownership and working closely with internal IT functions and teams reporting to the candidate, to deliver these projects on time, within scope and within the accepted quality.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, excellent interpersonal communication skills and a “can-do” attitude is critical are critical skills required to support internal and external stakeholders
- Familiarity with Data and Digital transformation strategy is an added advantage.
- Participated in data governance activities and to establish and ensure adherence to an enterprise data governance framework for data policies, standards and practices to achieve the required level of consistency, quality and protection.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in data lakes, Hadoop full stack development, Big Data methods and technologies (Cloudera, Map-reduce, Spark, Pig/Hive, Impala, Sqoop/kafka, YARN, Solr, OOZIE, HBASE, etc), Microsoft BI suite, SAP HANA platform, SAP BW and BW on HANA is desirable;
- Experience in Microsoft Azure platforms to manage the subscriptions, and infrastructure effectively. Estimate the business demand and manage the License effectively for the data lake products and work with vendor, contracts & procurement team for true up /procure the license based on demands
- Ability to respond to technical and business queries from business and technical stakeholders in an effective manner.
- Project Management Qualification (e.g. PRINCE 2, PMP, APM)
- Additional certifications and/or training in Change Management, Process Improvement (e.g. Lean Six Sigma), SDLC (e.g. Agile), and Innovation (e.g. Design Thinking) preferred
- Competent with MS Office and project management software