Air Asia Careers 2019
Material Planner and Inventory Executive
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Aviation/Aeronautics) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent English (both written and speaking).
- Having Knowledge and experienced in SCM
- Strong computer and data analysis skill
- Handle for A320 and A330 for inventory and material planning.
- Prepare and review PR for 330 and Q form for 320 before submit to manager for approval.
- Liaise with General Affairs Procurement for Scrutinize the Component Removal Forecast for the fleet, evaluate for purchasing if necessary and expedite the open orders to insure that the replacement components is available before the removal planned dates.
- Cross check and counter check before proceed to manager the materials requirement for the schedule maintenance for the fleet as per the pre draw lists given by the Production Planning for hangar visit, modifications, projects, and special tasks to insure the availability of materials and ask to store to deliver in advance.
- Prepared and Review the materials requirement for the line scheduled maintenance before submit to Manager for approval.
- Prepare and Review comprehensive materials reports for the scheduled hangar visit, modifications, projects and special tasks , keep updating on regular basis and attend the maintenance regular meetings to discuss materials status to decide the tasks to be done during the specific maintenance.
- Control the aircraft and components modification retrofit programs to accomplish requirement as per manufacturer SB or AD.
- Monitor aircraft defect and follow up and provide material requirement to close the defect.
- Monitor Pick slip and the materials to the maintenance facility in house or abroad before the scheduled date and keep monitoring of the returned parts.
- Prepare Material Forecast for all maintenance check on monthly, three months basis and yearly basis as per pre draw lists given by the Planning.
- Review and Raises Quotation Order to replenish stocks to maintain stock levels before submit to Manager for approval.
- Ensure all Pick Slip issue has been followed up
- Review and cross check data of routine management information on inventory performance before submit to manager:
- 1. Monitor and evaluate consumables usage and costs
- 2. Monitor and evaluate material utilization and scrap
- 3. Monitor and report for every charge back items to other AOC.
- Write and maintain accurate written procedures for all main inventory control processes and functions.
- Assist Material Manager to review completes annual physical stock takes and additional stock takes according to requests from the Finance and Accounting Department or from Material Department itself.
- Review and ensure the part numbers evolution such as new part number. advanced part number, and interchangeability option and make coordination with technical service
- Ensure the stock level of AOG and Initial Provisioning (lP) items and follow it up to unit concern and maintain.
- Monitor and give directive to store officer to move spare to hub or to other A00 to support operational and also to pull back spare from other AOC.
- Represent material department on daily station meeting to ensure all aircraft spares required for maintenance which under procurement and repair are well informed to respective departments as assigned by Material Manager.