Jobs – Methods and Process Engineer – AMM- Sonovision Aetos Careers Feb 2019
Sonovision Aetos Careers 2019
Methods and Process Engineer – AMM
Job Title: Methods and Process Engineer – AMM
Experience: 5+ years of relevant experience in Technical Publications
- B.E/B.Tech – Aeronautical/Mechanical
Roles & Responsibilities
- To assess a production organization.
- To assess a specific process.
- Identify / determine the risk in the process.
- To propose improvement of a production organization
- To propose improvement of a specific process, including new tools.
- Implement improvement activities and assist in lessons learnt, problem resolution & benchmarking the best practices.
- To perform initial global training to new comers on technical Publications.
- To analyseanalyze and perform root cause analysis for all Non conformities in production.
- To attend the weekly NCs analysis meeting with the front offices.
- To check the action effectiveness and check the need for any alternate actions.
- To assess the staff based on quality and production data and also by taking into account the feedback from the process responsible.
- To propose customized training modules or improvement of the modules adapted to the requirement of the project.
- Implement all relevant procedures described in the Quality Management System (QMS) and ensure compliance
- Ensure that all in-house systems and procedures are updated, revised and modified to meet the quality requirements & needs of external certification bodies
- Update quality documentation and communicate to carry forward lessons learned from quality concerns in new customer contracts
- Ensure that all necessary systems and procedures are in place to satisfy all customer requirements and audits
- Introduce new systems and procedures where appropriate
- Train others in all aspects of the quality system and application of procedures
- Make staff aware of the QMS and customer requirements
- Undertake internal and process audits of the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Participate in quality reviews & Management review with technical center management on regular basis. (prepare the review, draw up and circulate the report to managerial staff)
- Produce written reports and make presentations for specific subjects assigned.
- Undertake continuous training and development
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems
- Develop, implement and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) for the projects responsible if requested.
Skills & Competencies
- Hands-on-experience – AMM Airbus manuals for any Program
- Hands-on-experience in AMM illustrations.
- Hands-on-experience of Airbus Tools – SAP, SAP PCS, DACAS, GIPSY, GIDOCA, ZAMIZ, AIRNAV, VPM, Technical Illustrator tool
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills and proficient in English: both Oral & written.
- Good knowledge of Aerospace standards for technical documentation
- Awareness of Quality Tools
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !