ST Aerospace Careers 2019
ST Aerospace Engines Pte Ltd Careers 2019
Repair Technician (Welder)
- Weld repair and assembles of aircraft components with gas tungsten arc welding/ tungsten inert gas processes
- Use measuring instruments such as gauge blocks, height gauges, dial indicators and calipers to examine components to verify requirements
- Perform various jobs such as cutting, grinding, sheet metal and assembly works with hand or power tools which include portable riveting guns, squeezers, abrasive tools and torque wrenches
- Meet tight and demanding repair production schedule & delivery requirements
- Able to read technical drawing and specifications
- Commit to quality and delivery according to production requirement.
- Maintain good housing-keeping practices based on 5S
- Participate in cost control initiatives & continuous improvement projects/ events.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum Nitec or Equivalent Qualification
- Preferably more than 3 years of working experience in welding aircraft alloy material or in tungsten inert gas/ gas tungsten arc welding
- Able to take up Responsibility
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Proactive to cross-training and multi-tasking.
- Able to work independently and good team player