Jobs – Scheduled Maintenance Engineer – Sonovision Aetos Careers Feb 2019
Sonovision Aetos Careers 2019
Scheduled Maintenance Engineer
Job Title: Scheduled Maintenance Engineer
Experience: 3 to 5 Years
- B.E/B.Tech in Aeronautics/Mechanical Engineering or
- AME in Mechanical Engineering/Avionics
Skills & Competencies
- Hands-on-experience – “Airbus manuals – for any Program”
- Airbus Tools Knowledge, SAP, DACAS, GIPSY, GIDOCA, ZAMIZ, AIRNAV, Tech Request
- Experience in Scheduled Maintenance Documents eg, MPD/MRBR/MSG-3/ALS etc.
- Very good understanding of AMM, SB, NTM and CMM
- Good knowledge of Aircraft Systems and Structures
- Aircraft Maintenance Experience is a plus
- Proficiency in English with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Logical thinking, learning skills and patience
- Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Aptitude, learning skills
- Ability to work independently as well as a team
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform analysis of the customer (Airlines/MROs) queries from around the Globe, related to Aircraft Scheduled Maintenance (MPD/MRBR/ALS)
- Acknowledge the customer’s request keeping in view the criticality of the subject
- Communicate well with the different SMEs (Chapter specialist) when required
- Communicate gently with the customer, when customer requests for further clarification on the subject
- Provide correct solution/answer to the customer query within the planned answer date and time
- Report to the Project Leader on a regular basis in order to anticipate project deviations, project progress and internal/external problems
- Cooperation with the quality department and participation for continuous process improvement.
Best Wishes from AeroCareers- Aviation is for Everyone !