LAST DATE – 20.01.2019
Qatar Airways Careers 2019
Qatar Airways Engineering Careers 2019
Senior Vice President – Base Maintenance & Workshops
Qatar Airways is currently looking to identify a senior leader to join our Technical Engineering team as Senior Vice President – Base Maintenance & Workshops
This is an exciting opportunity where you will be responsible for ensuring that all heavy maintenance procedures and workshop functions are established to ensure that Qatar Airways achieves the highest standards of workmanship and airworthiness.
If you are willing to take up the challenge of moving to Qatar and bring your expertise to one of the world’s fastest growing airline, we would love to hear from you.
The SVP – Base Maintenance & Workshops will develop plans and departmental objectives for the heavy maintenance and workshops function and thereby support the strategic direction of QR Technical.
- You will establish and maintain an efficient, cost effective aircraft maintenance organization in accordance with statutory requirements and ensure that all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and third party aircraft are accomplished on time and budget.
- You will champion the development of strong in-house capability using data and analytics and process re-engineering to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Operationally, you will oversee completion and certification of all work required by Qatar Airways, contracted operators and customers in accordance with the work specification and in compliance with QCAR/EASA requirements.
- You will ensure the competence of all maintenance personnel by establishing a programme of skills and continuation training for all personnel engaged in aircraft maintenance.
- You will promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
- A university qualification such as Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of 10 years of job-related experience in an aircraft technical or MRO organization, specifically in Base / Heavy Maintenance.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment with a large workforce will be critical to your success in this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate