Air Asia Jobs - Aircraft Technician - A
Air Asia is hiring for Aircraft Technician - A in Philippines. Stay connected with AeroCareers - Aviation is for Everyone!
Air Asia Jobs
Aircraft Technician - A
- Inspect, test, repair, maintain and service aircraft
- Read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components
- Modify aircraft structures, space vehicles, systems, or components, following drawings, engineering orders and technical publications
- Examine and inspect engine or other components for cracks, breaks or leaks
- Disassemble and inspect parts for wear, warping or other defects
- Assemble and install electrical, plumbing, mechanical, hydraulic, and structural components and accessories, using hand tools and power tools
- Adjust, align and calibrate aircraft systems, using hand tools, gauges and test equipment
- Test engine and system operations, using testing equipment, and listens to engine sounds to detect and diagnose malfunctions
- Service and maintain aircraft systems by performing tasks, such as flushing crankcase, cleaning screens, greasing moving parts, and checking brakes.
|Job Category||Aircraft Technician|