Air Asia is hiring for Licensed Aircraft Engineer (LAE). Stay Conncted with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone!
Air Asia Jobs
Licensed Aircraft Engineer (LAE)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
1. Administratively/ operationally report to AMS and/or MPM
2. Fully responsible to ensure aircraft are maintained as per the requirements of approved up to date data and other regulatory requirements in the most efficient and economical manner.
3. Ensure aircraft are dispatched in a timely manner and with the highest technical efficiency, airworthy and safety standard.
4. Manage technicians and mechanics reporting to each LAE.
5. Plan and schedule material and manpower resources to accomplish maintenance task.
6. Ensure all aircraft documents and reports are properly recorded, accurate and promptly submitted.
7. Provide feedback and advice to Lead Engineer Station / AMS / Maintenance Production Manager regarding any deficiencies and issues relating to the functioning of the Department and aircraft systems.
8. Propose tools, modifications or different work procedures to improve efficiency.
9. Monitoring of all contracted ground handling and maintenance activities.
10. Ensure cleanliness and proper utilization of all company properties including vehicles, equipment, tools and spares.
11. Provide delay report (via AMOS) for any technical delay.
12. Collect, review, record and action for any defect is captured by PFR during his transit handling.
13. Any other tasks as assigned by AMS or Maintenance Production Manager.
a. Minimum 21 years old.
b. Holder of Basic / General Licence as category and completed training for the aircraft type rating.
c. Minimum Six (6) months experience in type rating what they are sought.
d. Completed the minimum requirement of practical stated in Schedule of Type Experience Book (STE) and passed examination for scope 1, 2, 3 and 4 as stated on EPM-01 for authorization.
e. AMEL Holder conversant with engineering procedure, airworthiness requirements and quality standards and have completed mandatory training as stated on EPM- 01.
Best Wishes from AeroCareers- Aviation is for Everyone!