Air Asia Jobs – Air Asia is hiring for Technical Services Engineer. Stay Connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone!
Air Asia Jobs
Technical Services Engineer
Location: Bangalore, INDIA
- Coordination and implementation of the Fleet functions to ensure the regulatory compliance of the aircraft within the fleet.
- Monitoring and ensuring Retrofit SBs and Ads are implemented promptly on applicable aircraft.
- Ensure compliance of applicable Mandatory Modifications / Airworthiness Directive in respect of aircraft /engine / APU.
- Participation in the various aircraft Reliability Programs in partnership with the service providers. Providing input and initiating actions that result in improved maintenance and operational procedures.
- Apply best industry practice and propose continuous improvement methodologies to optimize maintenance with creative approach.
- Improve maintenance productivity and work quality within the department by anticipating and eliminating delays and introducing effective planning methods.
- Review and analyze the maintenance inputs and the available resources, understand possible potential delays in advance which can be arising in the Line and Hanger and take shortage action to avoid such situations for achieve high technical dispatch reliability.
- Analyze defects and check findings. Propose AMP amendments and check interval escalations where possible.
- Ensure all tooling, special equipment’s are available for any special modifications.
- Coordinate recovery in the event of aircraft incidents / accidents.
- Attend all the scheduled and unscheduled maintenance pre-input meetings, as directed by Engineering Manager. Attending daily briefings with regard to operational issues impacting maintenance and aircraft disruptions.
- Prepare technical reports and summaries for management information as required.
- Attend internal and external meeting as directed by the respective Engineering Manager.
- Facilitate for internal as well as external audits and take appropriate correction action for NCR, if any.