Air Vistara is hiring for Aircraft Maintenance Technician/ Sr. Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Position: Aircraft Maintenance Technician/ Sr. Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Location: New Delhi or Mumbai India
Roles & Responsibility:
- To assist the AME in carrying out all scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance work.
- Must have the required technical knowledge and carry out transit, layover and all higher checks in his capacity on company aircraft.
- Should be aware of the marshalling procedures at his station along with its apron layout and carry out marshalling as per company procedure.
- Should always maintain his personal toolbox in as received condition.
- Ensure that toolbox is complete with all tools after completion of any task on aircraft.
- Shall be fully aware of the defueling / refueling procedures and. the precautions to be taken while carrying out such activities.
- Shall adhere to standard industry practices while carrying out work on the aircraft.
- Shall return to the stores all the tools/ equipment drawn for performing the work on the aircraft after completion of work.
- Shall perform audit of personnel tool box on completion of any maintenance tasks and shall report any missing and broken tools to Shift coordinator /Station in charge / charge hands immediately.
- Carries out all allocated tasks efficiently and to the laid down airworthiness and company standards.
- Records and signs for all work performed.
- Any additional work as allocated by Shift manager /LMM.
- All the above-mentioned tasks can be performed by technicians from either A & C or Avionics trade as cross trained on tasks.
- Minimum 3 years of experience for Aircraft Maintenance Technician & 5 Years for Senior Aircraft Maintenance Technician with a scheduled Airline.
- Preferred Candidates with B787-8/9 fitted with GENX engines.
Qualification: AME Diploma
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !