Air Vistara is hiring for Senior Manager Projects & Contracts in Delhi , India.
Senior Manager Projects & Contracts
- Responsible for Engineering Projects/Logistics/Planning etc. for Induction, Lease return including definition of SCN/MSCN for new a/c induction.
- Coordinate with Lessors and Engineering functions and facilitate for mid-term or annual audits or lessor inspections and visits.
- Coordinate with Lessors, suppliers, shops and OEMs on different aspects of the contract.
- Evaluation and vetting of various contracts and SLA.
- Coordinate with departments like Product team, Cabin Safety, etc. for selection of the product.
- Coordinate with TSAL Legal, Corporate Planning and Finance department for evaluations of the contract and finalization.
- Coordinate with Engineering Planning team for monitoring of base checks, lease return and release of the RFP to MROs as and when required.
- Readiness of the technical records for lease return of the aircraft.
- Coordination with technical records, powerplant and modification team for readiness of the ‘’delivery bible’’ for lease return.
- Coordinate with on-site representative during the lease return process for smooth return.
- Coordinate with maintenance for pre-induction aircraft survey.
- Coordinate with Procurement for availability of spares, materials, modification kits for lease return.
- Implement an effective and efficient Contracts Administration system within Engineering.
- Evaluating material costs and budgetary control.
- Review of BFE contracts for annual price hike, freebies, credits, etc.
- Coordinate with departments like Technical Services, Procurement, MRO and Stores for aircraft modifications to be performed in-house.
- Coordinate with TSAL Finance for timely payments within the contract terms to spares support suppliers and engine shops.
- Coordinate with TSAL Finance for any contracted vendor/OEM payment related dispute and its resolution.
- Review of resources (Budget/Technology/Equipment).
- Preparation of Management reports and reports for the lessor as per contract.
- Coordinate with Procurement or Stores team on regular basis and highlight to the Supplier whenever SLA for FHS orders is below contractual terms.
- Keep abreast of developments in aerospace industry.
- Any other responsibility as assigned from time to time.
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Aeronautical engineering or 3 years DGCA approved AME course.
- MBA or equivalent Post Graduation preferred.
Professional Qualification: DGCA/EASA License in Category B1/B2 on A320.
Experience: Minimum 15 years total working experience in airlines out of which minimum 3 years of working experience in the Technical Services/Engineering Projects
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !