Airbus Jobs – Airbus is hiring for B1 A330 MRTT Aircraft Maintenance Technician – 1st offer in Saudi Arabia. Stay Connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
B1 A330 MRTT Aircraft Maintenance Technician – 1st offer
Job located in:
- PSAB, Alkharj, Saudi Arabia
- Full-time contract
Basic purpose of the role:
- The jobholder shall contribute to ensure an optimal In-service support maintenance solution for the RSAF A330 MRTT aircraft fleet, supporting MRO department to achieve excellent fleet availability with the highest quality and safety standards.
- The jobholder will join a team of experienced maintenance technicians working in a rotation model.
- The job holder might supervise some other technicians in his team for development purposes
- The job holder will be directly under the supervision of the team/shift leaders
- Working as part of the Maintenance team, the duties will include the satisfactory performance on time, cost and quality of both scheduled and unscheduled maintenance in the MRTT fleet, within RSAF environment in a timely fashion way and meeting the delivery quality and safety requirements
- Undertaking individually or as part of a team, all daily preventive, corrective, servicing and routine maintenance works required to release the aircraft to fly.
- As a B1 – Airframe & Powerplant technician, it will be required to Inspect, maintain, operate, repair, troubleshoot and service satisfactorily the following systems of the aircraft: – Airframe – Environmental system – Flight Controls – Fuel system – Pneumatic system – Hydraulic system – Powerplant – Air Refueling systems
- Performing duties as assigned by the Team/Shift Leader, ensuring that all the works are completed in a timely fashion and meets the delivery quality and safety requirements of the Military Aircraft Maintenance Organization.
- Verify before any release to fly that the aircraft status regarding scheduled tasks and deferred items is updated, the aircraft condition is serviceable and sign the CRS, if applicable.
- Ensuring that all work performed is recorded on the appropriate paperwork or documents with the proper signatures required by Airbus MOE procedures.
- Ensuring the correct use and control of aircraft parts and materials.
- Adhere to all company, regulatory and Health and Safety procedures and participate in the promotion of a safe environment.
- FAA, GACA or EASA Part-66 B1 licensed aircraft technician.
- A330 Type Training Course, by approved Part 147
- At least two (2) years of experience in A330 aircraft maintenance.
- At least three (3) years of aeronautical experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Negotiation level at English language (Technical & Aeronautical).
- Proven problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work within a multicultural team
- Ability / flexibility to work and to adapt in different environments
- Highest standard in terms of quality, reliability and safety.
- Assertive and resilient person
- GE CF6-80 Engine Type rate certificate
- A330 MRTT Military Differences Training Course
- Operational A330 MRTT Aircraft Maintenance relevant experience
- GE CF6-80 Engine Boroscope Inspection capability
- A330 GE CF6-80 Engine Run Course
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone!