Airbus Jobs – Airbus is hiring for Industrial System Designer (AIRFRAME) in India. Stay Connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
Industrial System Designer (AIRFRAME)
Physical Design & Integration (PDI) team is a multi-functional team responsible for Electrical System Installation, Mechanical System Installation, Architecture trade studies, Integration activities and Industrial activities
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Aerospace, Mechanical, Production/Industrial Engineering.
- 3-6 years of experience in Industrial system design or similar.
- Engineering Graduation in Mechanical, Industrial Engineering stream
- Good experience in project management and multi-national teams
- Knowledge of industrialization principles
- Knowledge in production management & understanding of manufacturing processes
- Data analytics skills will be an added advantage
- Basic of scripting in VB, Python will be an added value
- Exposure to modelling and simulation tools (Delmia, Tecnomatix Plant Simulation, Anylogic etc) is preferred
- Experience to Catia V5/VPM/PDM tools will be added advantage.
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate effectiveness in holding conversations with customers and customer-centric outreach.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities, requirements and ramp-up of skills.
- Demonstrate agility and autonomy in a transnational environment.
- Demonstrate ability to work as a team in a highly collaborative environment.
- Ability to coordinate the efforts of a large team of diverse specialists & experts.
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change involving multiple internal processes.
- Manufacturing engineering (structure assembly, equipping and testing)
- Industrial system design
- Industrial model based system engineering and simulation
- Industrial development process
- Airframe design and technologies (structure and system installation)
- Define Build Concept, in order to establish the baseline architecture of an integrated industrial system, including the industrial structure breakdown, the definition of main material flow, the interfaces between factories and the logistic concept, up to the extended enterprise level,
- Define Conceptually the Industrial System, defining a first concept of the industrial means to be used for serial production, performing industrial trade-off studies about different concepts and providing conceptual harmonized solutions,
- Assess the industrial performances linked to the industrial concept, considering workload sizing, lead-time assessment (cycle time and critical path identification), rate & ramp-up, industrial costs RC (considering the main production operations) & NRC (considering the number of stations, main jigs, tools and machines, as well as the conceptual plant layout)
- Identify improvement opportunities, analyse the current situation and potential benefits, apply lean principles by selection of appropriate approaches, methods and tool, and lead or contribute (at expected level according to responsibilities, role or perimeter) to deliver business improvements.
- Willing to travel internationally and work in a multi-cultural environment on need basis.
Send Applications to to email@example.com