Airbus Jobs – Airbus is hiring for MCC Engineer in Saudi Arabia. Stay Connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
Job located in:
- PSAB, Alkharj, Saudi Arabia
- Full-time contract
Basic purpose of the role:
MCC Engineer role contributes to ensure an optimal in-service support maintenance solution for customer’s A330MRTT fleet. It also provides the analysis and the visibility of the current fleet status evaluating the future risks and the mitigation actions needed.
- The job holder reports to: MCC Manager
- Update and follow up the scheduled maintenance planning provided by CAMO department.
- Liaising with Planning and operation control to ensure all maintenance is done in required time
- Management of unscheduled maintenance for preventing/recovering AOG situations.
- Analysis of Technical Repetitive Faults.
- Monitor and control the Deferred Defects / MEL / CDL and its associated material and tools required.
- Ensure appropriate material anticipation and stock levels prior the task performance.
- Management of technical queries liaising with Engineering department.
- Order material and track lead times in coordination with Material Department, in order to meet the MRO deadlines.
- Implementation of an appropriate set of KPIs to monitor the production activities, leading to the identification and address of blocking points.
- Liaise directly with engineers (aircraft technicians) and assist with all maintenance data requirements/ Troubleshooting.
- Ensure that all technical documentation is issued to maintenance and received complete and accurate
- Evaluate all maintenance tasks issued for manpower, tooling, equipment and material.
- Acting as focal point of MCC and liaising between part 145, part M, quality/safety Dept. and customer
ensuring the continued safe operation of A330 MRTT Fleet.
- Analyse and evaluate with the technicians’ team leader the planned maintenance activity and the
- Participating in department continuous improvement process and establishment of procedures to
improve efficiency of MCC.
- Assistance to MCC Manager as required within the MCC department duty.
- Prepare analysis and reports according to the MCC Manager instructions.
- Holding Bachelor’s Degree in Aeronautical / Aerospace / Avionics Engineering.
- Must have good communication skills in English language verbally and written.
- Should have good computer skills especially MS Office
- Desired: 05 years of relevant work experience in aviation ,of which minimum 3 years must be work-ing as MCC Engineer on Airbus A320/A330/A340 Family (preferably A330 MRTT)
- Be able to make quick decisions on technical related items
- Promotes good communication with and interface with all sections to ensure that all concerned peo-ple are informed about technical issues on fleet
- Very strong organizational, interpersonal and communication and negotiation skills
- Ability work under pressure and maintain focus to delivery results
- Ability to quickly identify and anticipate potentially critical issues and define mitigation plans
- A320/A330/A340 Training (Level 1)
- A330 MRTT Differences Course
- GE CF6-80E1 Engine Course
- Knowledge of Part 145 and Part M
- Training in Fuel Tank Safety
- Training in EWIS
- Training in Human Factors
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !