Boeing Jobs - Mechanical System Design and Analysis Engineer
Boeing is hiring for Mechanical System Design and Analysis Engineer in Bengaluru, India. Stay Connected with AeroCareers- Aviation is for Everyone !
Mechanical System Design and Analysis Engineer
1. Knowledge of NX/CATIA/CREO is a must . Knowledge of AutoCAD, CATIA, Creo, CATIA V5 is an advantage
2. Experience with PDM/PLM (ENOVIA) and Manufacturing systems is required .
3. Hands-on proven experience in design of Sheet metal and machined components design is required.
4. . Knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, material properties, awareness of Industry standards for structural and mechanical design.
5. Able to work independently with minimum supervision, positive attitude and highest ethics.
4. Proactively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
5. Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional team. Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in India. Boeing will not seek immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants; this is the responsibility of the job candidate. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVES AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
|Job Category||Aerospace Designing|