Bombardier Jobs- Bombardier is hiring for Electrical Engineer (Singapore Business Aircraft Service Center). Stay Connected with AeroCareers -Aviation is for Everyone!
Bombardier Jobs- Electrical Engineer (Singapore Business Aircraft Service Center)
In your role, you will:
• Avionic/Electrical Design
-Prepare all necessary documents, such as specifications, quotes, drawings, tests and reports, and ELA revisions related to aircraft modifications
-Coordinate with core electrical and mechanical design engineering team in US to develop larger engineering design packages for aircraft new cabin upgrades
-Work with outside vendors, internal departments, and regulatory agencies regarding the design, installation, integration, testing, and certification of avionics and entertainment systems in Learjets, Challengers, and GX aircraft
• Other Activities would include but not be limited to:
-Liaise with STC Holders to facilitate STC validations, STC revision validations leveraging BBA contacts who are responsible for these NAA relationships
-Liaise with BAS Singapore techs and FCC interior techs for data development or deviations assessments
-Liaise with project Certification teams for timely execution of deliverables
-Liaise activities for Weight and Balance amendments
-Liaise activities for SMM, SIPC revisions, ICAs
-Liaise with Sales and Planning teams to progress proposals with relevant certification activities included within downtime and pricing
• You have a B.S. in Electrical, Software, or Avionics Engineering, or a minimum eight (8) years related experience in engineering design of avionics, systems and equipment.
• You have working knowledge of aircraft materials, standard parts and procedures
• You have experience with AutoCAD – preferred.
• You have experience with civil aircraft and airworthiness authorities across Asia NAAs, FAA, EASA and TCCA
• You have broad knowledge of computer-aided design programs, specifically CATIA V5.
• You are proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• You have good analytical, planning, and problem solving skills.
• You must have a sense of organization, time management and you demonstrate autonomy.
• You have the ability to communicate effectively across functions, work packages and programs.
• You have proven capability to build and maintain professional relationships by demonstrating strong communication skills.
• You are organized, a team player, self-motivated, customer focused, and able to work under pressure
• You have demonstrated that you are pro-active, adaptable and flexible, you take initiative, you are innovative, have a strong sense of accountability and integrity
• You must be fluent (read, write, & speak) in English language
|Job Category||Aerospace Designing|