Collins Aerospace Jobs: Lead Engineer / Sr. Lead Engineer
- Strong Exp. in software development for Applications
- Experience in architecting & designing medium to large projects. Provide solution to complex scope, through expert usage of non-standard concepts & principles requiring high levels of judgement & interpretation.
- Experience in defining the development environment and Design/Verification methodologies
- Well versed with requirement management. UML/SysML will be an added advantage
- Strong Exp. in software development using Model Based Design. Designing controllers for close loop systems, Software systems modeling and simulation
- Strong C, C++ and Ada programming skills and well versed with MISRA or equivalent guidelines.
- Familiar working in lab environment using oscilloscopes, in circuit emulators /Target system debuggers, computer assisted test stands.
- Hands on experience with standard communication protocols like CAN, SPI, Ethernet
- Experience in defining Verification & Validation strategies. Verification of software requirements using different verification methods.
- Responsible for on time delivery and quality. Identify flags and handle escalations. Review all deliverables / reports generated by the team and suggest improvements.
- Working with multi-disciplinary teams such as project engineering, software engineering, electrical design, safety and reliability
- Broad exposure to a wide variety of tools and understand purpose and application of tools to the software life cycle phases.
- Lead a team of software engineers in Design and Verification
- Consistently estimate effort and specify schedules for software development and V&V activities.
- Collect metrics and monitor progress of all activities.
|Job Category||Aerospace Designing, Aviation Software|