Collins Aerospace Jobs: Sr. Technical Lead
This opening is for EECS software group at GEC-India.
Required 8-10 years’ experience in
- Lead a team of software engineers in Design and Verification.
- Experience in writing High Level Requirement and Software design
- Good knowledge in DO-178B/C
- Strong C, Assembly programming skills
- Model based development using MATLABSimulinkStateflow
- Experience in Code generation using SimulinkStateflow models
- Work experience on IDE’s like CCS, MPLAB
- Good knowledge on RM tools like DOORS, CM tools like SVN, PVCS, Serena, ALM, Polarion, RTC
- Modular Software Development experience – IMA
- Communication protocols like SPI, I2C, CAN, ARINC, PCIe, RS232/485, UART
- Loading and debugging on target using emulatordebugger tools
- Experience on RTOS, BSP, Scheduler, Device drivers
- Worked on ARM, PPC or Intel Processor — added advantage
- Participation in PDR, CDR and certification audits like SOI#2 — added advantage
- Development testing (HSIT and Emulator)
- Model Advisor/Polyspace CodeProver — Added advantage
- Consistently estimate effort and specify schedules for software development and V&V activities.
- Collect metrics and monitor progress of all activities.
- Working with multi-disciplinary teams such as project engineering, software engineering, electrical design, safety and reliability
- Responsible for on time delivery and quality. Identify flags and handle escalations. Review all deliverables / reports generated by the team and suggest improvements.
|Job Category||Aerospace Designing, Aviation Software|