Etihad Airways Jobs: Etihad Airways is hiring for Manager Technical Quality. Stay Connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
Etihad Airways Jobs: Manager Technical Quality
- Effective management and implementation of the Quality Assurance evaluation & audits program for CAR M
- Review, process and approval of operational related programs, AMP, MEL, Ops Specs,
- Monitoring that all contracted maintenance is carried out in accordance with the contract requirements
- Implement SMS systems and processes and ensure formal Risk Assessments are carried out for operationally significant changes
- Act as GCAA Deputy Post Holder for CAR M Quality Assurance
- Managing the continued compliance with the additional privilege as described in CAR M.711(b):
- Manage the continuing airworthiness of commercial air transport when listed both on its approval certificate and on its Air Operator Certificate (AOC);
- Arrange to carry out limited continuing airworthiness tasks with any contracted organisation, working under its quality system, as listed on the approval certificate
- Supervise safety investigations to ensure consistency on the day-to-day work in accordance with the SQMM and established processes and procedures
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Relevant Engineering Degree, Electrical, Mechanical, aerospace and/or Maintenance Engineer License
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the maintenance of large commercial transport aircraft with at least 5 years experience in Quality Assurance Technical or CAMO Org.
- Formal knowledge in aircraft maintenance and engineering with emphasis to CAR 145/CAR 147/ CAR M Regulations.
- Formal auditor Training
- Business Understanding skills – Excellent
- Leadership – Excellent
- Planning&Organizing skills – Excellent
- Report Writing skills – Advanced
|Job Category||CAMO & Quality|