GAL Jobs – Global Aerospace Logistics is hiring for Workshop Technician – Aviation Maintenance. Stay Connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone!
GAL Jobs – Workshop Technician – Aviation Maintenance
Assist the Power Train Supervisor to accomplish aviation unit, and intermediate maintenance inspections, services, and repairs on all aircraft power train systems and subsystems.
Will also be responsible for:
1. Removes and replaces power train quills, transmission adapting parts, rotary wing hub and tanks.
2. Dissembles friction dampers and hanger assemblies.
3. Disassembles repairs, reassembles, adjusts, balances and aligns power train components, systems and subsystems to include main and tail rotor hub assemblies according to directives.
4. Applies corrosion preventive procedures.
5. Cleans preserves and stores power train components.
6. Performs nondestructive inspections on aircraft components and related items.
7. Uses and performs operator maintenance on ground support equipment, common and special tools.
8. Maintains facilities for storage of flammable and hazardous materials.
9. Requisition aircraft parts, and maintains shop and bench stock for repair of aircraft power train systems and subsystems.
10. Diagnoses and troubleshoots malfunctions in aircraft power train components and their subcomponents.
11. Inspects and prepares forms and records related to maintenance in accordance with DA PAM 738-751.
12. Train host nation personnel on the proper maintenance of the power train systems and subsystems.
13. Responsible for tools and equipment inventory assigned by the supervisor.
– High school graduate or equivalent.
– Completion of a formal Powertrain training course from an accredited military or civilian aeronautical school.
|Job Category||Workshop Technician|