GAL Jobs- Workshop Technician – Aviation Maintenance
Global Aerospace Logistics – GAL
Will also be responsible to:
1. Repairs aircraft blades and composite structures on rotary and fixed wing aircraft in accordance with approved methods and procedures.
2. Mixes and applies composite and related material using epoxy resins, fiberglass, honeycomb, carbon and Kevlar fabrics structures utilizing common measuring tools, precision measuring gages and alignment fixtures, and other related equipment to perform composite repairs.
3. Applies corrosion prevention control (CPC) treatment to aircraft composites.
4. Maintains facilities for storage of flammable and hazardous materials.
5. Requisitions composite materials, and maintains shop and bench stock for repair of the aircraft composites and blades.
6. Inspects and prepares forms and records related to maintenance in accordance with DA PAM 738-751.
7. Train host national personnel on the proper maintenance of composite structures.
8. Responsible for tools and equipment inventory assigned by the supervisor.
– Must have a Federal Aviation Administration Airframe (A) license or equivalent.
– Completion of a formal aircraft blade and/or composite structures training course from an accredited military or civilian aeronautical school.
– Thorough knowledge of common tools, special tools, hardware and equipment used in the repair of aircraft blades and composite structures.
– Must have knowledge on corrosion prevention and control (CPC) techniques, and be able to interpret all applicable technical data.
|Job Category||Workshop Technician|