Go Air Jobs: Airport Manager – Riyadh
|Qualification||Graduate / Post Graduate|
|Age||30 – 45 Years|
|Experience From||10 Years – 0 Months|
|Experience To||15 Years – 0 Months|
|Key Requirement for the Position||Assigned to handle responsibilities of airports operation, follow up work progress, performance and discipline at the stations, and take necessary actions to avoid occurrence of any flaws in safety and security within the department, in addition to updating RM / GM Airport Services of any remarks or difficulties.|
|Job Description||1. Functional and administration head of the airport and cargo Operations.
2. Improvement of station management as well as levels of safety and security with team work.
3. Monitor airport activities to obtain maximum safety, punctuality and efficient handling of aircraft, passengers, cargo and ramp services according to customer’s needs and handling contracts.
4. Maintain and update passenger, ramp and cargo policies and procedures manuals and assure that it complies with the international airline industry standards.
5. Assure effective delegation of tasks and responsibilities to the Marketing, Ramp, Cargo Services and GSE section heads and their subordinates.
6. Liaise with relevant regulatory authorities, other airlines and other operationally relevant external parties.
7. Responsible for the management of the station with compliance with: i) Government/ external applicable authorities’ standards; ii) Go Airlines standards
8. Ensure strict cost-consciousness and safeguarding of company assets, and ensure the proper maintenance and use of equipment and vehicles.
|Job Category||Ground Staff|