Gulf Helicopters Jobs 2019- Gulf Helicopters is hiring for S92 Type Rated Instructors. Stay Connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone!
Gulf Helicopters Jobs 2019
S92 Type Rated Instructors
Responsible to the Director of Operations, for supervision of all training, with regards to flight operations staff, to ensure completion of all operational training requirements. Shall ensure all documentation is compliant with local authority and company requirements. Will assume any responsibilities delegated by the Operations Manager and his duties may be delegated to other suitably qualified individuals.
- S92 Instructor Type rating
- Captain holding current ATPL\IR (H)
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or industry time equivalent would be an added bonus
- Minimum of 2000 flying hours on multi-engine helicopters.
- Minimum of 700 hours PIC multi-engine.
- Minimum of 500 hours on S92.
- Have a thorough understanding of EASA and FAA regulations.
- Level 6 English (fluency)
- Good interpersonal Skills e.g. ability to speak to high level clients and internal customers
This advert is for a post located in Kuwait on a full-time, married accompanied basis. Touring positions not available at this time.
Should you meet the above requirements, please apply and fill out the online application form and kindly attach your detailed and updated CV, valid ATPL (H), Class 1 Medical, Type Rating and other relevant training certificates, attested/authenticated educational certificates, employment certificates, passport copy etc. for our review and reference.
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone!
Last Date : 14.11.2019