IndiGo Jobs 2019
AME Trainee – B1 (A&C)
- Experience : Minimum two years of relevant aviation experience for B1 category.
- Education Qualification: AME Diploma completed.
- Eligibility : B1 license on CRJ/ ERJ/ Falcon or any other fixed wing aircraft with jet engines or, basic Aircraft Maintenance Engineer license/ cleared DGCA Cat A modules.
- Cool-off period for re-applicants: 6 months.
Walk-in with your updated resume, passport size photograph and valid Government photo id proof if you meet the eligibility criteria. Below are location and schedule details.
- Venue : Hotel Mirador, Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai
- Date : 7-Nov-19
- Registration from 09:00am to 11:00am
1. The AME must ensure that his AME license is current and valid on the type of aircraft/engine/systems to be certified by him.
2. To carry out the inspection and certification of work pertaining to the maintenance of airframe and power plant systems and components within the scope of their license and approval.
3. To ensure that all work performed in connection with maintenance is in accordance with the requirements/recommendations of the manufacturers. While carrying out h maintenance work wherever applicable, approved schedule should be followed.
4. It should also be ensured the approved methods, tooling, procedures and materials are used in carrying out the said work.
5. To ensure all worksheets, inspection schedules, logbooks, maintenance records are properly completed.
6. To ensure the snags observed during inspections and those reported by the flight crew during the flight are rectified in an approved method. Major defects and rectifications will be promptly reported and dealt with.
7. To ensure that tools and equipments used during maintenance are calibrated and in serviceable condition.
8. To ensure that only approved materials and parts are used and the approved spares have necessary documentation and certification before installation on the aircraft.
9. To ensure the while handling equipment(s), tools and carrying out any servicing of aircraft or components etc. necessary caution and safety procedures are to be followed.
10. All AME’s approved persons will be responsible to maintain their license current.
11. To maintain discipline and clear environment at his work place.
12. Other duties as assigned by Manager Line Maintenance.
13. Be aware of and comply with his / her safety responsibilities and accountabilities as laid down in the IndiGo SMS Manual, Chapter Safety Policy and Objectives.
Please note, it is mandatory to apply online before appearing for the interview on the walk-in drive date.
Know about Lufthansa Technic MRO – Click Here