IndiGo Jobs -Lead Cabin Attendant - ATR (Kolkata)
Lead Cabin Attendant - ATR (Kolkata)
IndiGo is looking for eligible candidates for the profile of Cabin Crew in our Inflight Service Department.
Please note : Selected candidates will be domiciled at any of the below mentioned locations- Hyderabad/Bengaluru/Chennai/Kolkata /Cochin.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Female Indian nationals, with Indian Passport, between 21 to 35 years of age.
- Competency card/ SEP Card with 2 Recurrents endorsed.
- Educational Qualification: Passed 10+2 examination, from a recognized Board or University.
- Communication: Fluency and clarity of speech in both English and Hindi respectively.
- Height and Weight: Minimum of 155 CM’s, and weight proportionate to BMI.
- Appearance: Positive body language and well groomed. No tattoos should be visible while in uniform.
- On the assessment day, the candidate must come well prepared with complete knowledge of the eligibility criteria, cabin crew profile, and the company.
- The dress code for the interview is a half-sleeve shirt; a knee-length well fitted skirt with black stockings. However, candidates are requested to take adequate precautions against any adverse weather condition.
- Candidate must carry 2 passport size photographs, soft copy along with 1 hard copy of updated resume and photocopies of 10th and 12th mark sheets from a recognized board or university, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, and Passport.
- Responsible for coordinating all communication with crew
- Coordinates duties & assigns responsibilities to all cabin attendants
- Conduct pre/post flight briefings to establish standards & assign responsibilities
- Pre-flight Check all emergency equipment.
- Ensures Uniform & Grooming Standards are adhered to.
- Ensures strict compliance to all D.G.C.A. regulations.
- Ensures customer service regulations are adhered to.
- Making all In flight Announcements
- Ensures flight is operated according to company standards & policies.
- Qualifies in the use of emergency equipment and procedures.
- Handles customer Queries/Complaints in an effective and professional manner.
- Carries out responsibilities relating to the safety of the aircraft, customers, and crew.
- Completing all necessary forms/ documentation (as required)
Please note that it is mandatory to apply online before appearing for the walk-in interview.
Lead Cabin Attendant (ATR)
2 - 17 Years
|Job Category||Cabin Crew|