IndiGo is hiring for Lead Cabin Attendant ATR in India.
Lead Cabin Attendant ATR (Delhi)
IndiGo is looking for eligible candidates for the profile of Cabin Crew in our Inflight Service Department.
Please note : Hiring for Kolkata base only.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Female Indian nationals, with Indian Passport, between 21 to 35 years of age.
- Competency card/ SEP Card with 2 Recurrents endorsed.
- Educational Qualification: Passed 10+2 examination, from a recognised Board or University.
- Communication: Fluency and clarity of speech in both English and Hindi respectively.
- Height and Weight: Minimum of 155 CM’s, and weight proportionate to BMI.
- Appearance: Positive body language and well groomed. No tattoos should be visible while in uniform.
- On the assessment day, the candidate must come well prepared with complete knowledge of the eligibility criteria, cabin crew profile, and the company.
- The dress code for the interview is a half-sleeve shirt; a knee-length well fitted skirt with black stockings. However, candidates are requested to take adequate precautions against any adverse weather condition.
- Candidate must carry 2 passport size photographs, soft copy along with 1 hard copy of updated resume and photocopies of 10th and 12th mark sheets from a recognized board or university, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, and Passport.
- Responsible for coordinating all communication with crew
- Coordinates duties & assigns responsibilities to all cabin attendants
- Conduct pre/post flight briefings to establish standards & assign responsibilities
- Pre-flight Check all emergency equipment.
- Ensures Uniform & Grooming Standards are adhered to.
- Ensures strict compliance to all D.G.C.A. regulations.
- Ensures customer service regulations are adhered to.
- Making all In flight Announcements
- Ensures flight is operated according to company standards & policies.
- Qualifies in the use of emergency equipment and procedures.
- Handles customer Queries/Complaints in an effective and professional manner.
- Carries out responsibilities relating to the safety of the aircraft, customers, and crew.
- Completing all necessary forms/ documentation (as required)
Please note that it is mandatory to apply online before appearing for the walk-in interview.
Lead Cabin Attendant (ATR)
2 – 20 Years