Magellan Aerospace Jobs – Magellan Aerospace is hiring for CMM Operator – Quality. Stay Connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone!
Magellan Aerospace Jobs – CMM Operator – Quality
The role entails inspection programs for coordinate measuring machines, devices that measures objects’ physical characteristics such as dimensions and other geometrical qualities. His responsibility is to ensure the machine is properly working through programming scripts and tests.
Magellan Aerospace, India offers excellent career opportunities, competitive salary, health and pension benefits packages.
• Create offline and online CMM Programme using MODUS software along with inspection plan for Aero structure parts, aero engine parts, landing assembly parts and tools required for the machine shop according to CAD data, and tool/part print specifications.
• Inspection of parts using CMM and provide necessary reports to quality/machine shop
• Record and analysis of inspection results and the preparation and distribution of reports pertaining to such inspection results.
• CMM measurement and analysis support for non-conformance investigation
• CMM measurement support for completion of FAIR reports
• CMM measurement and analysis for reverse engineering when required.
• Ensure that CMM is always kept in good condition through preventive maintenance and calibration as per the required standard
• Provide training to new operators when required
• Control of documents, records and configuration in accordance with AS9100 and organization requirements.
• He/ She must be able to program and run CMM machines independently.
• Must be able to operate/interrogate CAD data in conjunction with associated technical data
• Must be able to be able to communicate effectively both in verbal and written form.
• Must be capable of reading and interpreting blueprints, part prints and drawings.
• Must have strong knowledge of Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerance (G. D. & T.)
• Must possess a “hands-on” skill set in programming and operating CMM machines (preferably LK ) with Modus software.
• Must be ready to work in shifts as required by the organization
• 4-5 years of relatable experience
|Job Category||Aerospace Designing|