Oman Air Jobs – Oman Air is hiring for Senior Officer Licensing Qualifications & Planning. Stay Connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone!
Oman Air Jobs 2019
Senior Officer Licensing Qualifications & Planning
|Job Title||Senior Officer Licensing Qualifications & Planning|
|Educational Qualifications|| |
Bachelor Degree in related discipline with 4 years of relevant experience preferably in Crew Planning and Control.
OR Two years college Diploma in related discipline with 8 years of relevant experience.
• Proficient in English (written and spoken) |
• Proficient in MS Office while other programs will be an advantage
• Attention to detail skills.
• Excellent communication and written skills.
|Experience Required|| As Mentioned in the Qualification area |
1. Conducts planning and booking facility requirements for simulator and ground school training.|
2. Liaison with Simulator companies and book SIM sessions training accordingly.
3. To run expiry reports and exception reports on all crew to identify short, medium and long term training requirements
4. To take ownership of all aspects of license data inputs into Crewing System.
5. Ensuring that all changes to or deviations from the normal published crew-training patterns are advised to parties concerned. Obtaining acknowledgements and confirmation that any requested action has been carried out.
6. Ensuring that all crewmembers are notified of changes to their training plan and that where a crewmember is disrupted away from base the family members are notified.
7. Ensuring fair crew training allocations to crew when disruptions or unplanned absences occur.
8. Consideration of requests by crewmembers for day off in lieu, taking into account the overall crew training roster situation in order not to jeopardize the company’s operation by the granting of such requests.
9. Ensuring that Technical Crew training proceeds as planned, rearranging simulators, line training and SEP as necessary .Ensuring and tracking all crew have valid licenses when on duty, i.e. medical licenses renewed mandatory checks completed and licenses renewals collected.
10. Monitoring technical crew flying hours’/duty hours and taking action if flying hours near or reach the maximum legally permitted level.
11. Approving crew training swap and checking legality.
12. Booking and monitoring hotel accommodation, positioning tickets and Visa for the planned and current month.
13. Covering any crew sickness at base and down route to ensure training plan is recovered
14. Reporting any/all changes and or training discrepancies to MLQP.
15. Assigning all planned training into the Crewing System in a timely manner.
16. Be available to construct recovery plans after business hours.
17. Maintain very close liaison with crew planning to ensure any effects of changes on the existing crew roster are communicated and actioned on the following rosters.
18. To create short (1 month), medium (6 month) and long (12 month) term recurrent and projected initial courses.
19. To create, manage and reconcile training files on each and every crew member and answer all training related scheduling plans from MLQP/SMCT.
20. To run expiry reports on a weekly basis to protect company from exposure to anomalies.
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
VD Gulf MRO – Read More