Oman Air Jobs 2019- Oman Air is hiring for Senior Officer – Technical Records at Muscat Base. Stay Connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone!
Etihad Engineering MRO- Read More
Oman Air Jobs 2019
Senior Officer – Technical Records
|Job Title||Senior Officer – Technical Records.Prod Planning and Control|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor degree preferably in Records & Archives Management with four years of relevant experience preferably in an airline or in technical records management, or engineering degree in Aeronautical / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic from a recognized Institute with four years of relevant experience preferably in an airline or in technical records management.OR Two years college Diploma preferably in Records & Archives Management / Aeronautical / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic engineering with six years of relevant experience preferably in an airline or in technical records management.|
|Skills/Knowledge||– Proficiency in English (Spoken & Written)|
– Proficiency in MS office
– Time management and planning skills
– High document organizational skills
– Solid knowledge in aircraft technical records handling.
– Know-how of the over-all aircraft redelivery technical records processes and related tasks interrelation across Engineering Department.
|Experience Required||As mentioned in Educational Qualifications area|
|Job Location||Muscat International Airport|
1. Update & Monitor Removal/ Installation of Aircraft/ Engines/APU and components
2. Updating/preparing complied AD, SB, and EO reports carried out on Aircrafts/Engines.
3. Review and Validate Aircraft time and cycle data/ utilization
4. Update & Monitor Removal/ Installation as well as maintenance task performed on Aircraft/ Engines/ APU and components.
5. Records review of all work orders and revert to maintenance for any discrepancies
6. Build-up/ Update Engine, APU & Landing Gear Life Limited Parts back-to-birth Traceability.
7. Review and file Aircraft work packages (light and heavy checks, out of phase items, and modifications)
8. Prepare/ Review Aircraft and Engine redelivery documents for A/C redelivery to Lessor (Summary Status List such as A/C and Engine AD/SB/EO, LLP Sheet, LLP Traceability, and on condition components status list and release certificates, delivery documents, and redelivery documents).
9. Prepare/ Consolidate/ Validate Technical Documents for Audits by QA, PACA and other audit bodies.
10. Follow all Oman Air & PACA requirements in particular to CAR-M and CAR 145.
11. Prepare the package for the renewal of certificate of airworthiness for review.
12. Provide information related to serviceable components, which is required by repair agencies, for warranty claims, returning of loaned/leased items etc.
13. Aircraft Technical Records document (physical and digital) consolidation, organization, and review in preparation and in accordance with aircraft C of A Renewals, CMRs, & redelivery requirements.
14. Assist as needed to other relevant Technical Records requirement that arises.