Qatar Airways is hiring for Lease Return Engineer Level III | Aircraft Lease Return
Lease Return Engineer Level III is responsible to take part in Modification committee (MOD)committee meetings to provide specialized knowledge in analysing and advising regarding the need of accomplishment and non-accomplishment of service bulletins and airworthiness directives in leased aircraft, reviewing of lease agreements, forecasting lease return of each financial year and supporting in preparation of manpower budget and work scope review of engines and APU.
Key Accountabilities include:
• Present in Modification committee meeting and analyse the pros and cons of accomplishment of service bulletins and airworthiness directives considering asset value and investment return. Perform cost analysis of MODs accomplished and value returns.
• Liaise with Contracts Department in making of lease agreements and lease conditions review during the initiation of lease.
• Array and forecast lease returns of each financial year and assist Aircraft Lease Return Management in manpower computation.
• Represent in work scope review meetings of engines and APU and assess workscope with respect to end of requirements.
• Analysis of open items and repetitive defects, process constraints and prepare process revamping, evolution and development.
• Prepare Aircraft Lease Return procedures that aid in process developments to meet industry standards (e.g.Records, Status, Statements preparation, physical and records queries closure.)
• Supervises current running end-of-lease projects and provides necessary ideas when needed. Take part in end-of-lease meeting with lessors to establish common understanding of lease return conditions.
• Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
• Degree (B.Eng., BSc in engineering discipline) or hold an ICAO type II License
• Completed the Management training and assigned role specific technical courses. Any additional courses related to LEAN Fundamentals, and Safety Management System.
• External: Minimum 9 years job related and supervisory experience
• Internal: Minimum 02 years as EN.02 + holds company authorization for planning staff.
• Familiar with aeronautical regulations ( Part M and Part 145 )
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport
4. Copy of Aircraft Maintenance License (all pages including the aircraft type endorsed and validity)
5. Copy of Company Authorisation/Approval (all pages including the aircraft type endorsed and validity)
LAST DATE – 02.12.2019