Qatar Airways is hiring for Lead Project Delivery Specialist – Technical
Qatar Airways Jobs
You will be responsible to manage a project management team in Technical Department responsible for managing business requirements and coordinating the development, implementation and evaluation of complex projects with reference to MRO and other OEM systems including the implementation of service improvement programs to achieve project outcomes and support the achievement of Technical Department organisational objectives.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Responsible for a range of Technical project management and support services, including preparation of project reports and briefs, resources, maintaining project documentation and implementing and monitoring project plans, to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope, in line with established project management methodology.
- Ensure the maintenance of project documentation for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes to ensure accessibility of quality information and contribute to the achievement of project outcomes.
- Communicate with key Technical stakeholders and coordinate with Steering and working group’s requirements to facilitate exchange of information for project completion in line with agreed plans and deliverables.
- Source, collate and compile data and information to identify emerging risk, issues and concerns so as to track and report on project progress against established milestones.
- Responsible for undertaking research and analysis, identifying trends and preparing project briefs, to support informed decision-making and planning.
- Manage the delivery for a range of project management and support services, given tight deadlines, limited resources and the need to manage competing priorities.
- Managing consultations and negotiations with diverse stakeholders, within agreed timelines, given their varying expectations, viewpoints and interests ensuring Project scope sign off.
- Responsible for achieving project deadlines and milestones to the required standards and within budget, given the need to simultaneously coordinate and deliver multiple projects which are often complex and interconnected.
- Plan and ensure smooth conduct of the requirements workshops with various stakeholders.
- Analyse and document the business requirements, system interface specifications and non-functional requirements, strictly following the established guidelines and templates.
- Coordinate with the Systems team to develop a cross functional capability by implementing and executing systems or projects to ensure timelines and deliverables are met as per stakeholders.
- Adopts a positive and result-driven culture by engaging and motivating other project team members.
- Ensure timely reviews and sign-off of the project documentation and its required artefacts.
- Conduct train-the-trainer sessions, support end user training and review of standard operating procedures.
You should have good knowledge of Project Management life cycle, support and implementation methodologies. You should have strong demonstrated commitment to customer service and proactively review the process and procedures to enhance service quality, service delivery and support. You must have good command of written and spoken English and must be highly proficient in using MS Office tools (advanced excel, Word, Power Point).
You should have a PMI certification preferably Prince 2 and a six sigma certification.
Last Date- 18.12.2019
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !