Qatar Airways Jobs: Qatar Airways is hiring for Manager Production Engineering – Heavy Maintenance. Stay Connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone!
Qatar Airways Jobs: Manager Production Engineering – Heavy Maintenance
You will Plan, manage and control the functioning of the section in compliance with relevant regulation and procedures in a cost effective manner. This includes and is not limited to rationalizing the documentation provided to production for executing their tasks, besides providing plans to update the existing system and procedures.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Research and recommend induction of new tools and applications to ensure compliance. Liaise with OEM’s to be informed and implement latest tools for improvements.
- Develop and ensure compliance with the company procedures relevant to the section.
- Monitor and develop plans to align with expansion and improvement strategy of the department ensuring timely execution of activities pertaining to the section.
- Review and approve where necessary the proposed Maintenance Task Operating Plans (MTOP) relating to the Qatar Airways fleet. Ensure that such MTOP are making effective use of the material, human resources and ground time.
- Ensure that appropriate task instructions are developed while keeping in view the Human Factors, Safety, Criticality and complexity of the tasks: based upon Aircraft Maintenance Program, Engineering documents and any other approved document which requires production to accomplish maintenance.
- Ensure that thorough technical evaluation of instruction documents are carried out and necessary pre-requisites like required ground time, aircraft configuration, man-hours are defined and updated in TRAX.
- Ensure thorough evaluation is carried out during development of instruction documents to include time for preparation and access as suitable for the task.
- Ensure review of the feedback from the certifying staff with respect to task instructions, MH, Sequences and take appropriate action to incorporate such feedback.
- Monitor and control the correlation between engineering documents and OEM technical documents.
- Ensure that all maintenance task cards are defined properly in TRAX in terms of legislations, technical details, linkage to controls, and controlled in a proper manner.
To be successful in this role, you must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Aeronautical, Mechanical, Electrical or other relevant Engineering disciplines. Candidates having project management experience, having aircraft type courses and proficiency in MS office will be more preferred.
You must be an expert with minimum 8 years relevant aviation technical experience which includes: 5 years of Maintenance, Aircraft Maintenance Program, Maintenance Planning in a Base Maintenance environment. We prefer candidates having experience in engineering activities of producing documents and OEM communications, TRAX training and experience will be an added advantage.
You must have sound knowledge of aircraft and approved data, maintenance concepts and aeronautical regulations (Part-145). You should have specialized training in MPD and AMP. You must have the ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. Ability to train and develop subordinate’s skills. Strong mentoring and coaching skills and the ability to foster teamwork among team members.
Internal candidates must have worked in EN.03 for a minimum period of 2 years.
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
|Job Category||CAMO & Quality, Technical Services|