Quest Global Job – Quest Global is hiring for Structure -Analyst in India . Stay Connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
Quest Global Jobs
Structures – Analyst
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Use Finite Element Analysis tools such as ANSYS to conduct 3D and 2D static, dynamic, vibration, and thermal analyses
- Learn, understand, and apply our customer’s standard procedures
- Support quotation efforts with accurate estimates of structures time required to complete tasks
- Develop procedures and analysis plans to validate structural capability based on customer standard work and requirements
- Create Structural Analysis Memos which includes documenting all work, presenting findings to our customers, and making recommendations.
Required Skills (Technical Competency):
- BS or MS degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- Strong communication, teaming, and organizational skills required
- Able to work in a fast-paced, learning environment, meeting quick deadlines
- Ability to make decisions and recommendations utilizing engineering judgement
- Experience using ANSYS (APDL) & Workbench
- Ability to debug APDL macros and ways to fix the same
- Experience or academic background with mechanics of materials, vibrations, metal fatigue, finite element analysis, and fracture mechanics is needed.
- Exposure to solid modeling tools, especially Unigraphics, would be useful.
- · Self-motivated, disciplined, passionate, and organized
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Great interpersonal and networking skills
· Desire to guide and mentor team members
Total Years of Exp
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !